- 1 oil
- 0.25 garlic
How to make Fried Garlic Chips
- In wok or cast iron skillet, ( I use my anodized pot with no problem, just be sure it's heavy-bottomed), bring the oil to deep fry temperature, about 350°F
- Add garlic and fry, stirring and tossing, until a golden brown, taking care not to let any of it burn. This only takes 1-2 minutes.
- Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
- (Do Crispy Shallots in this same oil, then save the flavorful oil for cooking.).
- Cool garlic to room temperature and store in tightly covered container for a week, or a little more. It likely will not last that long!
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Mieng tuna
- Fried fish bites, sweet potato chip...
- Kettle Chips with Parmesan and Herb...
- Creole chips
- Batter-dipped chips
- Twice-cooked rustic chips
- Fresh fried corn chips with tomatil...
- Streaky bacon cheese chips
- Big Daddy's seasoned wedged chips
- Crispy twice cooked new potatoes wi...
- Tangy almond garlic string beans
- Garlic-chip mixed greens