3) Place about 2 teaspoons of the cheese filling in the centre of each square. Beat the remaining egg and lightly brush around circumference of the dough. Fold each square in half diagonally to make a triangle around the filling. Press out any air from the centre so that the dough fits smoothly around the filling. Wrap the triangle around your index finger and press the tips together. The third point of the triangle should fold forward to make the proper tortellini shape. Place the finished tortellini on a lightly floured baking sheet.
4) Cook the fresh tortellini in a large pot of simmering water for about 3 minutes or until they float. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process.
5) Preheat oil to 190C/Gas 5.
6) Place the flour in a shallow bowl or pie plate. Put the beaten eggs into another. In a third bowl, toss together breadcrumbs, Parmesan and parsley.
7) In small batches, toss the tortellini in the flour, then the egg and then the breadcrumb mixture, shaking off any excess.
8) Fry the tortellini in batches in the oil until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined sheet tray to drain and season with salt and pepper while still hot.
9) In a large saucepan, combine sauce, cream and salt and pepper. Bring to a boil over medium-low heat. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
Serve tortellini with sauce drizzled over the top.