Made this? How was it?
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp double cream
- 1/2 tsp salt, plus a pinch
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 340g asparagus, trimmed, cut into .5 to 1.25-cm pieces
- 1 tomato, seeded,
- 85g Fontina,
How to make Frittata with asparagus, tomato, and Fontina
1) Preheat the broiler.the eggs, cream, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper in a medium bowl to . Set aside. 2) Heat the oil and in a 24-cm-diameter nonstick ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the asparagus and saute until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Raise the heat to medium-high. Add the tomato and a pinch of salt and saute 2 minutes longer.
3) Pour the egg mixture over the asparagus mixture and cook for a few minutes until the eggs start to set. Sprinkle with cheese. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until the frittata is almost set but the top is still runny, about 2 minutes. Place the skillet under the broiler. Broil until the top is set and golden brown on top, about 5 minutes.
4) Let the frittata stand 2 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, loosen the frittata from skillet and slide the frittata onto a plate.
- Egg white frittata with lox and roc...
- Thyme pasta frittata
- Broccoli and cheddar frittata
- Ricotta pancakes
- Parmesan Broccoli and Cauliflower S...
- Chicken with mustard mascarpone Mar...
- Streaky bacon and pancetta potatoes...
- Egg white omelette with cucumbers a...
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese omel...
- Frittata Party!
- Western omelette
- Indian omelette