1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) Toss the oats, coconut, almonds, oil, and honey together in a large bowl until they are completely combined.
3) Pour onto a baking tray and bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 20 minutes.
4) Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring once.
5) Combine the strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple in a bowl.
6) In 4 ice cream sundae glasses, layer first the fruit, then the yogurt, and the cooled granola alternately until you fill the glasses. Serve with a long spoon.