- 3 lettuce
- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 large bananas
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 2 ounces swiss cheese
How to make Fruit Strata Salad
- Cut the honeydew and pineapple into 3/4" cubes. Slice the strawberries in half. Slice the banana. Shred the cheese.
- Place half of the lettuce in a large salad bowl.
- Layer fruits on top of the lettuce.
- Top fruit with remaining lettuce.
- Spread yogurt over top, sealing to sides of bowl. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and chill 2-3 hours before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Grilled corn salad with lime, red c...
- Tongue tantalizing barbecue pork
- Aubergine gratin
- Strawberry panzanella
- Honey Dijon potato salad
- Jicama, carrot, orange-chipotle sla...
- Fresh Tomato and Goat Cheese Strata...
- Provencal Potato Gratin
- Fresh fruit platter
- Griddled and Stuffed Portobello Mus...
- Pepper Jack and horseradish double....
- Peppery coleslaw with orange chilli...