Made this? How was it?
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 55ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 225g cooked or tinned chickpeas
- 2 medium courgettes into 0.5cm pieces
- 110g frozen sweetcorn, thawed
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly , rinsed
- 5 cos lettuce leaves, cut crosswise into 1.25cm strips
- 25g Parmesan, crumbled into 0.5cm pieces
How to make Chickpea and courgette salad
1) For the vinaigrette dressing, in a small bowl,together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper until combined.
2) For the salad, place the chickpeas, courgette, sweetcorn, red onion and lettuce in a large salad bowl. Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss well.
3) Garnish with the crumbled Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.