Recipe by Rachael Ray
- 1/4 orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/3 to 1/2 extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large or 3 small cos hearts,
- 3 to 4 celery ribs,
- 1/2 seedless cucumber,
- 1 small red onion, or thinly
- 2 ripe tomatoes,
- 1/4 fresh herb or herbs: parsley, basil, dill, tarragon - whatever is on hand, optional
How to make Garden Salad with Orange-Dijon Vinaigrette
In a large serving bowltogether the marmalade, mustard, Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, extra-virgin olive oil, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add the lettuce, celery, cucumber, onions, tomatoes and herbs, if using. Toss and adjust seasoning. Serve.
- Jicama, carrot, orange-chipotle sla...
- Honey Dijon potato salad
- Herb and sesame scallops with orang...
- Mum's potato salad with pimento and...
- Scallop salad with strawberries, cu...
- Sauteed mini vegetable medley
- Hearts of cos, palm and artichoke w...
- Tabbouleh salad with nuts
- Spinach and Arugula Salad with Oran...
- Jicama, carrot, orange and chipotle...
- Fennel and celery slaw salad
- Mozzarella salad