More Recipes You May Like
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 560g large prawns (20 to 25 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp dried chilli flakes, or more to taste
- 180ml dry white wine
- 10g finely fresh basil leaves
- 300g grape tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make Garlic basil prawns
1) Heat the oil in a large, heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking, then saute the prawns, turning over once, until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a large bowl.
2) Add the garlic and chilli flakes to the oil remaining in the skillet and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook over a high heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
3) Stir in the basil and tomatoes and season the sauce with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Return the prawns to pan and cook just until heated through.