1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
2) Place the garlic in the bowl of a food processor and process until minced. Add the parsley, oregano, salt and pepper and pulse twice.
3) Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan and add the garlic mixture. Remove the pan from the heat.
4) Slice the ciabatta bread in half horizontally, and spread the butter on one half. Spread the garlic mixture on the other half of the bread, and put the halves together. Wrap the bread in aluminium foil.
5) Place the bread in the oven and bake for five minutes. Open the foil, and continue baking for an additional five minutes.