2) Remove the fish from the marinade, remove the excess garlic, and pan saute the fish until cooked.
3) Deglaze with the pan with the remaining wine and chicken stock and melt the butter into the sauce. Let the sauce reduce and season with salt and pepper.
4) Serve the fish with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with spring onions and serve the bruschetta alongside.
1) Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4. Add the bread and toast until light brown.
2) Remove, rub with whole garlic cloves, and drizzle with 2 tsp of the olive oil.
3) In a medium saute pan, heat the remaining olive oil and add onions, capers and diced garlic, and cook until translucent.
4) Deglaze the pan with the wine, then add the tomatoes and sugar. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Top the toasted baguette with tomato-caper sauce and garnish with Parmesan. Serve on a plate with the sauced fish.