1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly coat 2 baking sheets with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
2. Dust a clean work surface lightly with flour. Place the pizza dough on the work surface and sprinkle the top with flour. Roll the dough into an 18-by-8-inch rectangle.
3. Using a knife or pizza wheel, cut the dough crosswise into eighteen 1-inch wide strips, then cut each strip in half. Tie each strip into a double knot and place on the greased baking sheets.
4. Bake, rotating the sheets once halfway through, until the knots are golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
5. While the knots bake, heat the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, parsley, oregano and some salt and pepper. Cook until the butter is melted, about 2 minutes. Let cool slightly.
6. Remove the knots from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. Pour the garlic butter mixture over the top and sprinkle with the Parmesan. Toss to coat.