1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Make the rub by mixing everything together in a bowl.
3. Drizzle the steak with olive oil and sprinkle over the mix.
4. Put the steak on to grill 4 a side for medium rare.
5. For the relish, chop the spring onions and get them into a sauté pan with some olive oil.
6. Add garlic cloves, and stir to soften.
7. Add the tomatoes, smoked paprika, sugar, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes.
8. Turn the steak and give it 4 on the other side.
9. Take the steak off to rest for 5 minutes.
10. When the steak has rested cut it across the grain in slices.
11. Serve on a large plate or board with a bowlful of relish alongside the steak.