- 1 eggs
- 0.50 soft breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 0.25 teaspoon ground allspice
- 0.25 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 0.50 teaspoon pepper
- 1.50 lbs ground beef
- 29 ounces beef broth
- 14.50 ounces tomato
- 14 ounces sauerkraut
- 2 medium potato
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 celery rib
- 1 ounce onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 bay leaves
How to make German Bavarian Meatball Stew
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
- Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls.
- Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add meatballs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-35 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Discard bay leaf before serving.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Lion Head meatballs
- Victor's 1959 Cafe: Picadillo and C...
- Tomato vegetable casserole
- Brisket with carrots and onions
- Corned beef and cabbage
- Beef and stout stew
- Tuscan beef stew with polenta
- Beef bourguignon
- Beef tagine
- Real meatballs and spaghetti
- Greek meatball subs (kids In the ki...
- Coda alla vaccinara