How to make Siba's Ginger and Rooibos Infused Berry Sorbet
1) Squeeze out the juice from the halved oranges to make 400 ml orange juice.
Pass through a sieve and heat in a saucepan with the sugar and 10g ginger for 5-10 minutes to make a light syrup.
2) Remove from heat add the teabag and keep until completely cool, remove the teabag and chill the syrup for 30 minutes to an hour.
3) Meanwhile, smooth out the orange shells and freeze. blend both berries, remaining ginger and lemon juice until smooth and chill.
4) Mix the fruit pulp with the orange syrup until well combined and freeze in a metal container for 3 ½ hours until frozen.
5) Blend the frozen mixture until the crystals are smooth. Freeze for an hour, blend and freeze again until needed.
6) Scoop out the sorbet in the frozen orange shells, top with the meringues and cherries.