- 8 ounces boneless center cut pork
- 0.13 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 0.50 teaspoon lime rind
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1.50 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 0.50 onions
- 0.50 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1.50 cooked basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons spring onion
How to make Ginger Curry Pork and Rice
- Sprinkle pork with pepper and salt. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until browned.
- Remove pork from pan. Combine rind, juice, and ginger in a shallow dish; add pork, turning to coat.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon oil in pan over medium heat. Add onion and curry paste; cook 2 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently.
- Add pork mixture, broth, apricots, honey, and garlic; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until pork is done.
- Remove pork from pan. Increase heat to medium-high. Add rice; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve rice mixture with pork, and top each serving with 1 tablespoon green onions.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Basmati Rice Pilaf with Apricots
- Chinese-style rice soup with chicke...
- Ching's Yangzhou fried rice
- Fried rice
- Egg curry
- Rajasthani Lamb Curry
- Goan Beef Curry with Vinegar: Beef....
- Chicken Rice Soup with Ginger
- Curry crusted leg of lamb with pome...
- Red duck curry