1) Begin by preparing the Chargrilled pork chop with sweet and sour peppers recipe.
2) To make the herb dressing, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
3) For the glaze, mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
4) Cook the sweet and sour peppers.
5) Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 6.
6) Griddle the pork chops. Smear both sides with the glaze before cooking them in the oven. Cook for 8 minutes.
To serve, spoon the peppers on to a plate, trim the bottom of the pork with a knife so it sits upright and drizzle the herb dressing on top.