- 1 gluten-free oats
- 0.50 brown rice flour
- 0.50 flax seeds
- 0.50 almonds
- 0.50 arrowroot
- 1 ounce chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 teaspoon guar gum
- 0.50 sugar
- 3 egg
- 0.25 grapeseed oil
- 0.25 vegetable oil
- 0.25 coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 ounces gluten-free pork and beans
- 2 apple
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple pie spice
- 1 walnuts
- 1 sultanas
How to make Gluten Free Pork and Bean Muffins
- In a medium bowl whisk the brown rice flour, arrowroot, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and guar gum. Grind almonds, flax and chia in blender or clean coffee grinder until very fine, then whisk into dry ingredients.
- Mash beans in a food processor or blender to a very smooth consistency. In a large bowl beat eggs, add sugar, oil, vanilla and mashed beans and mix well.
- Fold dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- If you are using the apples chop them into 1/4 inch dice and saute them on medium heat with a little butter and brown sugar and the tablespoon of apple pie spice and a pinch of salt until most of their liquid evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Drain raisins and fold them, apples and walnuts into the mixture.
- Cover with saran wrap and let sit for 30 minutes to allow the gum to work.
- Bake in a 325 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Red beans and rice
- Coconut brown rice pudding
- Dairy Free Lime and Coconut Cupcake...
- Fruit salad with vanilla dressing
- Coconut-peanut biscuits: Galletas M...
- Rice and black bean pilaf
- Gluten-free chocolate-cardamom cupc...
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Pudding
- Pulled pork
- The chewy gluten free
- Mincemeat pie
- Midnight blueberry muffin pie