For the summer rolls:
1) Place all ingredients except rice paper in a bowl with the white vinegar and sugar. Reconstitute rice paper with the hot water. Fill paper with vegetables, crab and sausage. Roll up and slice into 2 pieces. Repeat with remaining rice papers.
For the sweet and sour sauce:
1) Cut pineapple, put in blender and strain out the juice. Add the juice, vinegar, sugar and Sriracha to a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
2) Combine the cornflour and water and slowly add to the simmering sauce. When thickened, remove from the heat. Chill and pout into a squeeze bottle.
For the green onion-coriander puree:
1) Put all ingredients for puree in blender, blend until smooth and pour into squeeze bottle.
For the prawns:
1) Split tails open on the prawns and remove antennae. Crush the Szechwan peppercorns and season prawns along with the salt.
2) Add the oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once heated add the prawns, remove the head and drizzle juices on tail.
1) Plate mache, top with summer roll slightly off centre and a prawn. Dust all with gold leaf and sauce the plate with green onion-coriander puree. Dot plate with sweet and sour sauce and garnish prawn tails with edible orchid.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.