1) In a large, sturdy a mixing bowl, put a handful of fresh basil leaves, 1 clove of garlic, roasted almonds, grated Parmesan, a drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Use a stick blender to blend it all together, until smooth and bright green, then set aside.
For the chicken:
1) Mix together the paprika, pepper, and cumin in a bowl with a teaspoon of salt.
2) Dust the chicken breasts with the spice mixture and rub in.
3) Grill on a medium hot grill, turning occasionally until chicken is just cooked through. Depending on how thick the breasts are, allow about 5 to 6 minutes per side. Remove from grill and let rest.
4) Cut the chicken into 1/2-inch slices and set aside.
5) Lay a tortilla over low heat on the grill and spread a thin layer of pesto over it.
6) Lay the strips of chicken over the tortilla and sprinkle with Parmesan and cover with another tortilla.
7) Cook until you get colour on the bottom, then carefully flip it over to cook the other side. Once it is done, remove from heat and let rest for 1 minute.
8)Cut the tortilla like a pizza and serve.