- 1 to taste peanut oil
- 1 large onions
- 1 fresh green chile
- 1 inch fresh ginger
- 3 garlic clove
- 0.50 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 tablespoon soft brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 400 g tomato
- 4 boneless chicken breast
- 10 dried curry leaves
- 4 tablespoons yogurt
- 1 to taste fresh coriander
How to make Gordon Ramsay's Tikka Masala
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large pan.Slice the onion and add to the pan.De-seed and chop the chilli,chop ginger and add to the pan.Crush the garlic and add to the pan,cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chilli powder,turmeric,garam masala and sugar,cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomato puree and tinned tomatoes,stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Transfer sauce to a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- Add 1 tbsp fresh oil into the pan in which you cooked the sauce and fry the chicken until lightly coloured.Pour the sauce back into the pan and add the curry leaves.Simmer for 10 mins,or until chicken is cooked.
- Stir in the yogurt (I swirl mine through it,rather than mix it in completely)with half of the chopped coriander and serve,garnishing with the remaining coriander.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- 'Night 'Night Curry: Roasted Lamb C...
- Chicken Marsala masala with peach-w...
- Chicken masala
- Chickpea and artichoke masala
- East meets West salmon with mango m...
- Curry-rubbed swordfish steaks with....
- Cardamom Chicken Curry
- Chicken and Cashew Nut Curry
- Thai curry chicken noodle soup
- Veggie Channa Masala Burger
- Red Curry Chicken Stir-Fry