Made this? How was it?
- 600g frozen spinach
- 300g frozen artichoke hearts
- 4 cloves garlic,
- 45g plain flour
- 250ml chicken stock
- 250ml milk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
- 100g gorgonzola, crumbled
- 150g shredded asiago or Parmesan cheese
- Thick sesame bread sticks, for dipping
- Celery hearts, trimmed for dipping
- Pita crisps with parmesan and herbs
How to make Gorgonzola spinach artichoke dip
1) Preheat oven to 100 degrees C/Gas Mark 1/4.
2) Defrost spinach 10 minutes on defrost setting in microwave then drain well by wringing out in dish towel. Defrost artichokes as well, 6 minutes on defrost in microwave then wring out and finely .
3) Heat a saucepan with over medium to medium-high heat. Add garlic to melted and stir 1 to 2 minutes, then sprinkle in flour and combine 1 minute more. in stock and milk and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Thicken 2 minutes then remove from heat and melt in gorgonzola.
4) Stir in spinach and artichokes and half the shredded cheese then transfer to a small casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
5) Brown and bubble in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
6) Serve with bread sticks, celery hearts and pita crisps for dipping.
- Spinach salad on garlic croutons
- Spinach fettuccini with gorgonzola....
- Tabbouleh salad with nuts
- Ginger-garlic fish in parchment
- Garlic crisp mixed greens
- Stuffed young courgette
- Asparagus with Gremolata
- Fennel and red onion salad with cra...
- Tri colour salad with fennel
- Steakhouse sliders and mini steak c...
- Easiest ever baked stuffed apples
- Almond shortbreads