- 10 chicken wings
- 0.50 lemons
- 0.25 teaspoon season salt
- 0.25 teaspoon ground pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon garlic salt with parsley
- 17 ounces chicken wing sauce
How to make Grandma Beverly's Buffalo Wings
- Separate wings into three pieces. Dispose of the wing tips.
- Place wings in a square Pyrex dish. Cover with the lemon juice and toss.
- Add the season salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Toss again. Cover with the wing sauce.
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 1 hour 15 minuets at 300 degrees.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Buffalo-Style Chicken Wings
- Buffalo wings with spicy blue chees...
- Buffalo chicken wings
- Buffalo wings
- Bourbon street buffalo wings
- Buffalo Wings
- Wings 3 ways
- Battered chicken wings with pomegra...
- Crispy Chicken Wings with Tsaketa H...
- Scotch pancake-wrapped buffalo saus...
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Wings
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings With....