2) Add 30g plain flour to the vegetables and blend well. Cook the flour until it achieves a slight blonde color.
3) Next, stir in the tomato puree and allow to cook, for about one to two minutes.
4) Pour in vegetable stock while stirring and bring soup to the boil. Reduce heat and add the chopped tomatoes and the potatoes. Simmer for about 20 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through.
5) Preheat the oil in an electric fryer or deep frying pan fitted with deep-fry thermometer to 180°C.
6) In a large casserole dish, mix together 150g flour and salt and pepper.
7) Dredge chops in flour mixture, patting excess off.
8) Fry chops, two at time, for about six minutes until cooked through. Cool slightly and remove to a paper towel lined plate.
9) Add the cooked chops to soup and simmer another 30 minutes, or until the meat falls off the bone.
10) During the last ten minutes, add the corn, peas, and green beans.
11) Ladle soup into individual bowls, top with a pork chop and sprinkle with parsley.