- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1.25 tomato
- 1 English cucumbers
- 1 green peppers
- 0.67 red onions
- 0.50 radishes
- 0.50 fresh parsley
- 1 feta cheese
- 1 to taste salt and pepper
- 32 inches whole wheat pita bread
How to make Greek Salad Pita Sandwiches
- Whisk olive oil and red wine vinegar together.
- Mix tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, red onion, radishes, and parsley in large bowl.
- Pour dressing over all and mix well.
- Stir in feta cheese.
- Cover and chill an hour or so to let flavors blend.
- When ready to serve, use a slotted spoon to dip into mixture and fill pitas.
- Serve immediately.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- BBQ chicken packed pita
- Griddled whole-wheat pita salad wit...
- Grilled Whole-Wheat Pita Salad with...
- Pitta stuffed with tabbouleh and sh...
- Greek Gazpacho
- Greek Salad
- Baked falafel sandwiches
- Root vegetable and feta salad
- Greek salad with oregano marinated....
- Flank steak with balsamic BBQ sauce...
- Pan Bagnat
- Butterflied chicken Greek style