1) Cut the streaky bacon into quarters. Cook the bacon to a large frying pan over medium-low heat until crisp and then add the rock candy.
2) Candy the bacon for 30 seconds, then turn off the heat. While the bacon is cooking, add the avocado and 1 tablespoon of milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
3) Combine 5 tablespoons of avocado mixture with the condensed milk in a small bowl. Spread one side of the two pieces of pulled bread with butter. Spread the avocado mixture generously, but not so much that it seeps through the bread, on the unbuttered side. You don't want it too soggy. Spoon the bacon evenly over the avocado mixture. Cover with the other unbuttered side of the bread to make a sandwich.
4) Heat a grill or griddle pan over medium heat. Griddle the sandwich, buttered side down, until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes on each side. While the sandwich is cooking, add four lychees, the vodka, 1/4 jalapeno pepper and 90ml of lychee juice from the tin, along with an ice cube, to a blender. Blend to combine, then pour the lychee mixture evenly into four shot glasses.
5) Remove the sandwich from the heat onto a cutting board and cut into quarters. Serve each piece of sandwich on a plate with a lychee TNT shot glass.
Cook's Note: Use a Bacon or Fuerte avocado, best in fall/winter. Any Chinese bakery will have sliced pull bread in a bag. It's basically a sweeter, lighter, fluffier white bread (not wheat flavour).
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs cannot make representation as to the results.