For the Asian vinaigrette:
1) Whisk together all the ingredients, except the olive oil.
2) Slowly whisk in the oil and place into the refrigerator until chilled.
For the lemongrass chicken:
1) Mix the lemongrass, ginger, garlic, white wine, fish sauce, soy sauce and lemon juice in re-sealable bag.
2) Add the chicken to the bag and marinate for 4 to 24 hours in a refrigerator.
3) Remove the chicken from the marinade, thread it onto skewers and place onto a preheated barbecue.
4) Barbecue the chicken on both sides until marked and cooked through.
5) Arrange the skewers on a serving platter and squeeze 1/2 lemon over the finished chicken and garnish with chopped peanuts and spring onions.
6) Serve the salad alongside the chicken.