- 45ml champagne vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
- 1 extra-large egg yolk, at room temperature*
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 120ml good olive oil
- Salad greens or mesclun mix for 6 to 8 people
How to make Green salad with mustard vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl,
2) Toss the greens with enough dressing to moisten and serve.
*Note: If you're worried about raw egg, eliminate it from the recipe.
Food Network Kitchens suggest caution in consuming raw and lightly-cooked eggs due to the slight risk of Salmonella or other food-borne illness. To reduce this risk, we recommend you use only fresh, properly-refrigerated, clean, grade A or AA eggs with intact shells, and avoid contact between the yolks or whites and the shell.
- Beetroot with orange vinaigrette
- Rocket, watermelon and feta salad
- Creamy cucumber salad
- Radishes with butter and salt
- Sun-dried tomato dip
- Green salad with creamy mustard vin...
- Green salad with blue cheese dressi...
- Mixed green salad with sherry vinai...
- Chicory and avocado salad
- Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- Chickpea and courgette salad