Made this? How was it?
For the dressing:
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp seeded and minced serrano pepper
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
For the coleslaw:
- 225g cabbage, cut in 1/2 vertically, cored, curly middle discarded, cut horizontally in 0.5cm thick pieces
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple,
- 80g peeled and jicama
- 120g fresh bean sprouts
- 15g minced spring onion, white and light green part only
- 25g golden sultanas
- 1 tsp salt
How to make Green coleslaw
1) In a blender, puree all the ingredients for the dressing until smooth. Set aside.
2) In a large bowl, combine the ingredients for the coleslaw. Gently fold in the dressing.
3) Refrigerate 1 hour. Gently toss before serving.
- Jicama coleslaw
- Black bean and corn salad
- Asian coleslaw
- Rocket, avocado and fennel salad
- Zesty coleslaw
- Long Beach coleslaw
- Rocket and pear salad with Dijon sh...
- Honky tonk sweet and spicy salad dr...
- Leonard's barbeque sweet mustard co...
- Cheryl's coleslaw
- Chicory and avocado salad
- Black-eyed pea salad