2) Whisk half the lemon juice in a bowl with the oregano and half the olive oil. Pour the lemon and oil mixture over the fish and leave to marinate in a cool place for 30 minutes
3) Lay out five vine leaves on the counter, making sure to overlap them to create a sheet that is as wide as the fish is long, and long enough to wrap around the snapper 1 1/2 times.
4) Wrap one of the fish in the leaves. Repeat with the remaining fish and leaves. Heat an outdoor grill or griddle pan to medium-high.
5) In a 2L saucepan, combine the stock, garlic and remaining lemon juice. Bring to a simmer. Remove from the heat and whisk in the egg. Return the pan to the hob over a low heat, stirring constantly.
6) Griddle the fish for 4 minutes per side, making sure not to burn the vine leaves. To serve, set one whole wrapped fish on a serving plate and top with the sauce.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore we cannot make any representation as to the results.