1) Preheat your griddle to high. Brush the aubergine, onion slices and tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
2) Griddle the aubergine for 6 to 8 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through. Add the onions to the griddle, cooking for 3 to 4 minutes per side until golden brown and just cooked through. Griddle the tomatoes for 2 minutes per side until charred and slightly soft.
3) Remove the vegetables to a cutting board and chop the tomatoes into quarters; the other vegetables into 1cm pieces.
4) Transfer the vegetables to a medium bowl and add the olives, capers, sultanas and pine nuts.
5) Mix together the garlic, red chilli flakes, vinegar and honey in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Slowly drizzle in 60ml of olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
6) Pour the dressing over the vegetables, add the parsley and stir gently to combine. Let the salad sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours before serving.