1) Preheat griddle pan to high.
2) Toast the nuts lightly in small frying pan over low heat, then add them to a food processor.
3) Add the rocket, basil, lemon juice, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse to combine. With the processor on, stream in the extra-virgin olive oil to form thick pesto.
4) Lightly pound out the chicken, then rub all sides with the pesto.
5) Spray the griddle pan with cooking spray or rub with a little oil and griddle the chicken 2 to 4 minutes on each side.
Cook's Note: Serve sliced on top of Caesar Spaghetti or, pile it onto ciabatta bread with sliced tomatoes and mozzarella.