- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 lemon, juice of
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 0.50 natural yoghurt
- 3 tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot
- 5 garlic clove
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 0.50 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 to taste extra virgin olive oil
How to make Grilled Chicken Tikka - Rob Rainford
- Combine chicken lemon juice and salt in a large bowl and toss until the chicken is well coated. Place the chicken and the remaining liquid into a large plastic bag.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt, almonds, ginger, garlic, paprika, garam masala, turmeric, pepper & cayenne. Mix well and pour over the chicken. Toss and coat the chicken in the mixture. Close the bag and place it in the fridge to marinate for 4 hours
- Place some bamboo skewers into water and leave to soak for 30 - 45minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator ½ hour prior to cooking time. Leave it to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
- Place two or three pieces of chicken on each bamboo skewer. Oil the grill grate and then place the skewers down in a way that the skewers are off the heat and the chicken is on. Cook with the lid up for 7 to 8 minutes per side.
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Chicken in creamy tomato curry: chi...
- Grilled Chicken Breasts with Fire R...
- Grilled chicken breast with foraged...
- Grilled citrus marinated chicken th...
- Greek salad with oregano marinated....
- Alder-planked salmon with egg sauce...
- Butterflied chicken with thyme, lem...
- Grilled Chickpea Polenta Cakes with...
- Adobo griddled chicken salad in a t...
- Delicioso adobo grilled chicken
- The Real Dill chicken sandwich
- Grilled chicken spinach salad with....