1) Preheat griddle to high heat.
2) Place the bacon on the griddle and cook until crispy.
3) Bring a large pot of salted water, over medium heat, to a boil. Remove the ribs from the spring greens and discard. Put the leaves into the boiling water and blanch the spring greens for about 2 minutes. Remove the leaves from the water and place into an ice water bath to stop the cooking process.
4) Remove the spring greens from the ice water and stack the leaves flat on top of each other, about 7 to 9 at a time. Put the stacked spring greens on the griddle for 4 minutes per side.
5) Transfer the leaves from the griddle to a cutting board and chop roughly.
6) Put into a serving bowl and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. the food network kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.