1) Heat the grill to medium-high. Once hot, lay the corn across the grill. Rotate corn every 3 minutes until all sides are evenly golden and slightly charred, about 15 minutes.
2) Put the corn on a platter. While corn is still hot brush the with coriander pesto and then sprinkle with the Cotija cheese. Serve.
For the coriander pesto:
1) In a food processor add the coriander, rapeseed oil, pumpkin seeds, Cotija cheese, and garlic. Puree until smooth but not liquid. Taste for seasoning.
Cooks Note: Usually you do not need salt because of the salt in the roasted pumpkin seeds and the cheese. Set aside.
For the roasted green pumpkin seeds:
Preheat the oven to 230C/Gas 8.
1) Add the pumpkin seeds, rapeseed oil, chilli powder and salt, to taste, in a small bowl. Mix well to combine.
2) Spread the pumpkin seeds out evenly on a baking tray or baking pan. Bake, stirring the seeds every few minutes until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Set aside until cool.