Neelys BBQ seasoning:
1) Add the sugar, paprika and onion powder to a bowl and stir until combined. Keep in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
Griddled corn salad:
1) Preheat griddle or grill to medium heat.
2) Rub corn with 2 tablespoons of rapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle or grill corn for 7 minutes or until ears are lightly browned. Remove from griddle and allow to cool.
3) Remove the kernels from the cob and place in a large mixing bowl along with the cherry tomatoes, red pepper, spring onions and rocket.
4) In a small bowl, prepare the lemon dressing by whisking together lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and Neelys BBQ seasoning, to taste.
5) Toss the salad with the dressing.
Serve at room temperature.