1) Preheat griddle, high heat.
2) Place the corn on the griddle, close the cover and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning every 5 minutes, or until kernels are tender.
3) Remove from the griddle, let cool slightly, remove husks and cut into 2.5cm rounds.
4) Combine the butter, chipotle, garlic, coriander, salt, pepper and honey in a food processor until smooth.
5) Skewer the corn onto 1 skewer (so the corn lays flat), and season with salt and pepper. Griddle for 2 to 3 minutes per side until slightly charred.
6) Remove and immediately brush with the butter and garnish with chopped corinder.
7) Serve on the skewers.