Grilled fish sammies with garlic tartar sauce
Waffle fries are the best partner for Rachael's recipe.
1) Preheat oven to 220C/Gas 7 and bake chips 20 minutes, or according to package directions, turning once.
2) Heat skillet or grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
3) Season the fish with salt and pepper and coat with about 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil.
4) Toast rolls on grill and set them in the middle of the oven to brown, then reserve.
5) Combine mayonnaise with grated garlic, capers, olives, parsley.
6) Combine ketchup with Worcestershire, hot sauce, horseradish and lots of black pepper.
7) Cook fish 3 to 4 minutes on each side until firm, opaque and cooked through. Squeeze lemon over cooked fish.
8) Remove chips from oven and season with celery salt and pepper.
9) Place fish on rolls with lettuce, red onion and tartar sauce. Serve fries alongside with bloody ketchup.
For the slaw salad:
1) In a large bowl, combine the fennel, fennel tops and red cabbage. In a separate small bowl, combine the honey, cider vinegar, grill seasoning, poppy seeds, and sesame seeds. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together.