Made this? How was it?
- 1 (13cm) piece ginger, thinly
- 60ml sesame oil
- 8 medium garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 tsps freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsps salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 700g flank steak, trimmed of fat and sinew
How to make Grilled flank steak with ginger marinade
For the marinade:
1) In a non-reactive dish or large re-sealable plastic bag, combine all ingredients except steak and mix thoroughly.
2) Add steak and turn to thoroughly coat. Cover dish or close bag and allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. (If you are making ahead, cover, and place in refrigerator. Can be marinated up to 24 hours in refrigerator.)
For the grilled flank steak:
1) Once steak has marinated, remove from refrigerator and bring to room temperature for at least 15 minutes. Preheat a lightly oiled griddle pan to medium-high heat.
2) When griddle pan is heated, remove steak from marinade, shake off excess, add to pan and cook for about 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium rare.
3) Transfer to a cutting board, season with additional salt and freshly ground black pepper and let rest for 10 to 15 minutes. thinly across the grain and serve.
- Grilled mahi-mahi with black bean s...
- Molasses marinated flank (bavette)....
- Marinated short ribs with barbecued...
- Griddled onions and mushrooms with....
- Marinated flank steak with blue che...
- Griddled red snapper
- Red wine marinated flank steak fill...
- Grilled chicken cutlet parmigiana
- Grilled veal and tomato fondue
- Halibut and chickpea salad
- Roast duck with ginger and lime sau...
- Grilled red snapper with couscous a...