This SimplyCook recipe takes just 20 minutes to cook, saving you precious time in the kitchen. SimplyCook have sourced quality ingredients to make this money-saving meal the perfect alternative to costly recipe book equivalents.
1. Bring 200ml water to the boil in a saucepan and stir through the vegetable stock pot. Put the couscous into a bowl and pour the stock over. Cover with cling film or a plate and leave to soak for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, coat the halloumi and courgette with the pistou and grill (or fry in a griddle pan) on both sides, until nicely browned. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan for approximately 2 minutes, until golden brown.
4. Remove the cling film from the couscous and stir with a fork. In a jug, combine 2 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon and the harissa seasoning to make a dressing for the couscous. Add the dressing to the couscous along with the cherry tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, and (optional) parsley.
5. Serve the couscous topped with the grilled halloumi and courgette.
Recipe courtesy of Simply Cook
Simply Cook provide you with tailored recipes and a selection of hero ingredient kits delivered to your door every month making cooking delicious new meals quick and accessible. Find out more at SimplyCook.com