1. Place the chicken in a bowl and add the hoisin sauce, sriracha, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and coriander stems and coat well. Allow it to marinade for at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
2. Make the cucumber pickle by topping and tailing the cucumber and dice it into ½ centimetre cubes. Place this in a dressing bowl and add the rest of the dressing ingredients and the spring onions. Mix it together well and set it aside in the fridge to chill.
3. Meanwhile prepare the chicory leaves on two serving plates and cover it and chill it in the fridge. Heat the grill until it starts to smoke, remove the chicken from the fridge. Add two tablespoons of groundnut oil and mix it well. This will help the chicken to cook on the grill.
4. Place the chicken onto the griddle and let it cook for a minute without moving it. Then cook it for a further five minutes, or until cooked, turning it halfway through. Remove it and place it on a board.
5. Slice the chicken into cubes. Spoon the pickle onto the leaves and put some chicken on top. Garnish with a sprig of coriander leaves into each one and serve immediately.