2) Stir in the onion, ginger, chilli, garlic, season with salt and pepper and cook until thick, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining cranberries and fresh coriander. Serve warm or at room temperature.
For the cranberry sauce:
1) Bring the cranberry juice, vinegar and wine to the boil in a large saucepan, stir in the granulated sugar and cook until the mixture is reduced by half.
2) Add the chicken stock and peppercorns and cook until reduced to a sauce consistency. Strain the sauce and season with salt. Keep warm until required.
For the lamb chops:
1) Preheat the griddle to high. Brush the cutlets on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper.
2) Griddle the lamb until golden brown on both sides and cooked to medium, about 6 minutes total. Remove the lamb from the griddle, loosely tent with aluminium foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
3) Serve on a platter with cranberry chutney and cranberry sauce. Garnish with fresh coriander and chives.