For the mango pico de gallo:
1) Mix together the mango, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, oil, honey, and recao or coriander in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, and stir to combine. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes before using.
For the red chilli horseradish:
1) Mix together the horseradish and chilli powder in a small bowl. Season with salt, to taste.
For the grilled oysters:
1) Preheat griddle to high. Dip oysters in water, as this will help them steam open on the griddle.
2) Place oysters on the griddle, close the cover, and griddle until all have opened, about 3 to 4 minutes. Discard any that have not opened.
3) Place a tablespoon of the Mango Pico de Gallo on top of each oyster and top that with a scant teaspoon of the Red Chilli Horseradish.