1) Peel and section the grapefruit with a paring knife over a small bowl to capture any juice. Once you have removed all sections squeeze the grapefruit to extract any leftover juice into the bowl. Place sections into a separate bowl.
2) Cut peaches into 1/8ths and brush with oil. Griddle for 5 minutes until slightly soft.
3) In the bowl with the grapefruit juice add the honey, oil, salt and pepper and whisk until well combined.
4) In a large salad bowl add rocket leaves, grapefruit, griddled peaches, sliced spring onion and vinaigrette.
5) Toss well to combine and serve.