Grilled pizza brushed with butter, cinnamon, sugar and star anise, served with chocolate sauce
2) Brush both sides of each pizza with the oil. Griddle until golden brown on both sides, about two minutes per side. Remove from the griddle.
3) Mix together the sugar, cinnamon and star anise in a small bowl. Brush the tops of each pizza with the butter and sprinkle with the sugar mixture. Place back on the griddle, close the cover and cook an additional 1 minute.
Cut into quarters and drizzle with the warm chocolate sauce.
1) In a large bowl, stir together 80ml of the water, the yeast and sugar and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes. Stir in the remaining water, oil, 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 cups of the flour, cornmeal and salt and blend until the mixture forms a dough. Knead the dough on a floured surface, incorporating as much of the remaining 1/4 cup flour as necessary to prevent the dough from sticking, until smooth, about 5 to 10 minutes. Form the dough into a ball.
2) Lightly oil the sides and bottom of a large bowl with oil, add the dough, turn to coat in the oil, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour. Gently punch the dough down and divide into four equal pieces.
3) Roll each piece, on a lightly floured surface, into a 25-cm circle that is 1/3-cm thick. Brush off any excess flour and transfer the dough to a baking sheet. Cover each circle of dough with cling film and continue stacking rolled out pieces on top of each other. Wrap well with cling film and refrigerate until ready to griddle.