For the hummus:
1) Place chickpeas, garlic, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, honey and tahini in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. With the machine running, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
For the pizza:
1) Preheat the griddle to high.
2) Brush both sides of the pizzas with oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle until golden brown on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
3) Top each pizza with the spicy hummus. Arrange any or all of the vegetables on top of the hummus and top with the goats cheese. Season with salt, pepper and chilli powder.
4) Place the bread back on the griddle, close the cover and griddle for 5 minutes to heat through. Remove and add the black olives and fresh basil.
For the pizza dough:
1) In a large bowl stir together 75ml of water, yeast, and caster sugar and let stand until foamy, about 10 minutes. Stir in remaining 75ml water, 2 tbsps oil, 250g plain flour, cornmeal, and salt and blend until the mixture forms a dough.
2) Knead dough on a plain floured surface, incorporating as much of remaining plain flour, as necessary, to prevent dough from sticking, until smooth about 5 to 10 minutes. Form the dough into a ball.
3) Lightly cover the sides and bottom of a large bowl with oil, add the dough, turn to coat in the oil, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
4) Gently punch the dough down and divide into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece on a lightly plain floured surface into a 25cm circle that is 0.5cm thick. Brush off excess plain flour and transfer the dough to a baking tray, cover each circle of dough with cling film and continue stacking rolled out pieces on top of each other. Wrap well with cling film and refrigerate until ready to griddle.