Add depth of flavour to an array of slow-cooked meals with Knorr Stock Pots. Available in a range of flavours, from Chicken to Beef and Vegetable to Herb Infusion, these stock pots are quick and easy to use, melting in minutes.
Find Out More
2 tsps coarse salt
100g fresh or frozen sweetcorn kernels
100g freshly grated Parmesan
2 tbsps finely chopped fresh parsley leaves, plus more for garnish
For the polenta: 1) Generously butter a large shallow baking dish and set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to a boil. Slowly pour in the polenta and the salt, whisking constantly with a wire whisk. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon until thickened and smooth, about 20 to 25 minutes.
3) Fold in the corn, parmesan, and parsley. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 4 hours or overnight.
4) Preheat the griddle to medium-high.
5) With a 5cm circle cutter, cut the chilled polenta into circles. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Griddle on both sides until golden brown.
6) Arrange the polenta on a platter and spoon the vinaigrette over. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
For the morel vinaigrette: 1) In a blender, blend the vinegar, shallot, and mustard until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the walnut oil and 130ml of the olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour into a medium bowl and set aside.
2) Heat the remaining 65ml of oil in a large saute pan over high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until golden brown. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Remove the mushrooms from the heat and coarsely chop them. Fold the mushrooms into the vinaigrette. Spoon the vinaigrette over the grilled polenta.