- 4 large potato
- 0.50 olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic clove
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 0.50 teaspoon paprika
How to make Grilled Potato Planks
- Wash the potatoes and standing them on their side, cut 1/4 inch "planks". In a large bowl, toss potatoes with other ingredients until all are coated evenly. Grill should be nice and hot (approx. 550 degrees farenheit). Spray grill with PAM or
(Courtesy of Food.com)
- Epicurean Cowboy Spice Rubbed, Ceda...
- Grilled Potatoes with Spicy Tomato....
- Grilled BBQ bacon prawns
- Alder-planked salmon with egg sauce...
- Grilled Pork Skewers with Chilli Sa...
- Classic Cowboy Steak with Mushrooms...
- Lamb kebabs with tzatziki sauce
- Jalapeno poppers
- BBQ Tandoori Chicken with Onion Bha...
- Johnny Garlic's cedar plank salmon
- Mexican Street Corn
- Twisted lamb kebabs