2) Check over the red snapper fillets for pin bones, while you heat up a griddle pan. Oil the fish fillets, and then season with salt and pepper. Place the fillets, skin side down, on the griddle pan and cook for about 3 minutes. Carefully turn the fillets
3) Pile the couscous salad on to warmed plates and top with red snapper. Squeeze some lemon juice over the fish and drizzle plenty of charmoula around. Serve at once.
To make the charmoula:
1) Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend to a paste.
For the couscous salad:
1) Mix the tomato puree, wine vinegar and olive oil together in a large bowl and stir in the couscous along with some seasoning.
2) Bring the stock to the boil and pour over the couscous. Cover with cling film and leave to stand for 15 minutes.