1. Take the steaks out of the fridge and bring them to room temperature before you cook them.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the tomatoes, cooking them till the skins burst.
3. Add the rosemary, garlic and capers, and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper, stir in the butter and lemon zest. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Stir in the parsley and set aside while you cook the steaks.
6. Rub the steaks with olive oil, then season them.
7. Grill them in a really hot griddle pan, done to the way you like them - I like mine medium rare. Keep them warm while you reheat the tomatoes.
Place the steaks onto warmed plates, top with tomatoes and a dusting of freshly grated or shaved Parmesan, and serve with a red onion and rocket salad toss in a light lemon vinaigrette.
Tip: Steaks should be at room temperature when cooking! Can be cooked under a grill, on a grid on the BBQ or even on a ridged cast iron grill pan on top of the stove. It’s a fast way of cooking and the heat needs to be intense. Grill pans should be hot before cooking the meat.Coals should be white hot before grilling the meat. Always oil the meat. Give the underside of the meat a chance to brown before turning. Don't pierce the meat with a fork use tongs.
A guideline to doneness: Rump T-bone Sirloin Rare 4cm 6-8 minutes. Medium Rare 10 -12 minutes. Well done......12-14 minutes.