- 3 lbs rack of baby-back pork ribs
- 10 ounces beef broth
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 0.33 onions
- 1 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 0.25 teaspoon cayenne
- 0.67 cherry jam
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 0.50 teaspoon salt
How to make Grilled Ribs With Cherry Chili Glaze
- Cut racks into quarters along ribs. Place in a large wide pan; pour in broth and enough water to barely cover ribs. Bring to boil; cover and reduce heat so ribs simmer for 1 hour. Remove ribs; cool. Cover and refrigerate until needed or for up to 2 da
- To make glaze, heat 1 ttbsp oil in a small frying pan over medium heat until hot. Addonion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add chili powder and cayenne; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place jam in blender with vinegar and salt. Add onion mixture; puree. If making ahead, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Heat BBQ to medium. Brush with ribs with remaining oil as needed. Grill 15 minutes, turning occasionally, or until browned and crisp.
- When ribs are browned and crisp, brush on some glaze. Adjusting heat as needed, continue grilling and brushing with glaze for another 10 minutes or until ribs are richly coated and glaze is beginning to caramelize. Cut into indivdual ribs; arrange on a
(Courtesy of Food.com)